On 31/03/2011 11:16 AM, Liviu Andronic wrote:
On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 5:11 PM, Rob Oakes<lyx-de...@oak-tree.us>  wrote:
Hi Liviu,

It's strange that you're having this problem, I am as well. In my case, though
I'm seeing it on the Windows SVN version. (I haven't updated on Linux for a
while.)  My Mac build of LyX is working just fine though.

I think that for RC2 there were some changes in the configure script
(the one launched by Reconfigure) that intended to check if XeTeX was
present so as to enable/disable the relevant option. My guess is that
something got mixed up.

I thought that I might have accidentally flipped one of the compile switches,
but I haven't had much luck in finding which one. I also thought it might be
due to an older version of fontspec, so I updated to the latest version this
morning.

I don't think so. I am using the same fontspec as this morning, and in
beta4 the option was clickable. In rc2 it isn't.

Neither option fixed the problem.  In your case, is it disabled for all
documents or just new ones?

For all documents, including for those xetexCV that we exchanged
earlier and that I can compile in RC2 using XeTeX (again, even if the
relevant option is disabled).
Liviu

Cheers,

Rob

Since you can compile the documents using xelatex it seems that xelatex is properly found by configure.py, but nevertheless you may attach here a log of your configure run so that we can check.

Both of you are on the same platform?

--
Julien