Hi Abdel and Tommaso,

Thanks for letting me know my posts do come through. Now I'm getting
them as well:-)  Apparently 'BCC:ing' the list doesn't work.

Oh, and thanks for letting me know my cell phone number is visible. I
know about it and have left it as that on purpose. My reasoning is
that it doesn't matter as the cell phone number is very easily found
online, e.g. in the "yellow pages" in Sweden.  My reasoning could be
wrong here of course!

Regards,
Christian

--
Christian Ridderström,   Cell phone: +46-70 687 39 44