Guenter Milde <milde <at> users.berlios.de> writes:

> > Sure, output_export.cpp seems wrong there. Shouln't all "}\n" strings
> > be replaced by "}%\n" strings there ?
>
> There are many examples where the line-break does not need to be
> escaped (end of environments, say).
> (It took me some time to find out it's called output_latex.cpp.)

Oops, sorry for the misleading name :-(

> > Currently, with branch, with your patch applied (by svn up), I still get the
> > spurious space that you mention, but the previous big one disppeared.
>
> Looking at the LaTeX source of an example seems the easiest way to find
> the culprit.
>
> (Did you also apply the fix to "languages"?)

Sure, as it is in in branch and trunk, svn up downloads it in my local copy.

I added an exemple in my test file in bugzilla to show the spaces
added in various situations:
http://www.lyx.org/trac/attachment/ticket/7607/test_foreign_in_Flex1.lyx

You may open it both with lyx-2.0.0 and the current svn lyx-2.0.1 version to see
what I mean.

So to come back to the previous thread, if Enrico's patch is not applied, which
one of the "}\n" strings in output_latex.cpp should be modified ?

--
Jean-Pierre