Hello,

I have quite often a crash with lyx-2.0.0 and this kind of errors:

QPaintEngine::setSystemClip: Should not be changed while engine is active
QPaintEngine::setSystemClip: Should not be changed while engine is active
QWidgetPrivate::beginSharedPainter: Painter is already active
QWidget::repaint: Recursive repaint detected
QPainter::begin: Widget painting can only begin as a result of a paintEvent
QWidgetPrivate::endSharedPainter: Attempting to end a null painter
QPaintEngine::setSystemClip: Should not be changed while engine is active
QPaintEngine::setSystemClip: Should not be changed while engine is active
QWidgetPrivate::beginSharedPainter: Painter is already active
QWidget::repaint: Recursive repaint detected
QPainter::begin: Widget painting can only begin as a result of a paintEvent
QWidgetPrivate::endSharedPainter: Attempting to end a null painter

Am I alone to get this ?
I do not have a debuggable binary, but I can do it if needed.

--
Jean-Pierre