Uwe Stöhr wrote:
> Am 13.07.2011 03:12, schrieb Pavel Sanda:
>
>> it seems you recently add new layout strings to be translated in latex
>> output,
>> in particular "Prop", "Property", "Solution".
>
> I don't understand. I added new styles for the Springer layouts. Their
> names should automaticaklly appear in the po-files after a remerge.
>
>> its also strange that we want to translate introduced "Prop" while
>> letting new environment "Sol" untranslated.
>
> What do you mean? "Sol" is a style in svcommons.inc as "Prop". What is the
> difference?
>
> I have not touched the file "layouttranslations".

well, not directly. if you change strings they are going to appear in .po
files sooner or later. if you change/add some environments which are
translatable in .tex output, they'll soon appear in layouttranslation
when anyone "remerges" this file.

to repeat my question: we translate "Prop" and not "Sol". this can
be seen when layouttranslation file is remerged. should they be both translated?
or none of them?

i guess you missed the discussion about new translation mechanism
of lyx while being in SA. README.localization, PART II should
be read to have at least some user-perspective.

pavel