Le 13/07/11 17:22, Cor Blom a écrit :
It happens on all version I build for: 11.3 with qt 4.6.3, 11.4 with 4.7.1 and
factory with 4.7.3

Cor

P.S. you can view all details here:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=lyx-2.1-
svn&project=home%3Acornelisbb%3Alyx-unstable

There is special casing in frontend/qt4/FancylineEdit.cpp that differentiate between old qt versions and recent ones.

This particular error message is known to be among those that happen when gcc does not know where to emit the vtable for an object.
http://gcc.gnu.org/faq.html#vtables

I see you have some boost related errors that I do not see. Do you use specially pedantic g++ warning options? What version of gcc?