Le 17/07/2011 12:02, Pavel Sanda a écrit :
Uwe Stöhr wrote:
section 7.2.1: sentence

"Before you begin to use the version control features in LyX, you should
be
familiar with RCS/CVS/SVN usage before start using it under LyX."

Indeed. I removed this now.

the wording maybe wrong in terms of style but this information should be there.
VCS support is not robust at all, so the moment something goes wrong user
must be capable to fix it by himself without help of lyx. without being familiar
of RCS/CVS/SVN this is impossible and we should warn about this.

I wanted to stress the fact that the phrase was redundant, i.e, supressing "before start using it under LyX" was OK.

--
Jean-Pierre