Le 29/08/2011 23:00, Richard Heck a écrit :
On 08/29/2011 10:40 AM, Jean-Pierre Chrétien wrote:

This is bad because it is translated in the docs by 'Entrée', which is
better IMHO. Where are these strings translated? I can't find anything
in the po files, nor in the whole tree of the LyX sources.

Perhaps it is coming from Qt?

Ok, so I should see there to update this bad translation (I checked in
a computer retail shop, I did not find a single occurrence of 'Retour'
written on the return key).

Another option: can LyX code avoid delegation of shortcut translations to Qt?

--
Jean-Pierre