I hoped to have my grace files included into a document and being able to produce a pdf (by pdflatex), but that seems not to work. Grace simply does not export to PDF. I tried to chain the conversion process in LyX under Linux, but that seemed not to work: gracebat -hardcopy -printfile out.eps -hdevice EPS $$i ; ps2pdf13 out.eps $$o

Do you have any idea how to accomplish that? Maybe LyX should not (only) rely on original converters, but try to chain some operations by itself.

Should I make this an enhancement proposition at the tracker?