On 11/18/2011 07:44 PM, Xu Wang wrote:
> I'm learning Qt from  "C++ GUI Programming with Qt 4" and am curious
> if most LyX developers write Qt C++ code using a text editor or Qt
> Creator? I would like to get used to doing whatever others are doing
> to make communication and questions easier.

I don't know that there is any standard choice. Probably depends to some
extent on the platform. But I will say this: One of the lead developers
of Qt Creator is a long-time LyX coder, so there's something to be said
on that score. And, speaking for me, there's not much I want in an IDE
that isn't there in Qt Creator.

rh