Richard Heck <rgheck <at> comcast.net> writes:

> The LyX 2.0.2 source package has been updated a bit in response to
> earlier issues and is again available here:
>     http://frege.brown.edu/lyx/
> Please let me know when binaries have been built. Let's try to do the
> official release by midweek.

Compiles fine here on Debian Squueze, just warnings in the shell window when
writing a short document:

Undo.cpp(296): There is no group open (creating one)

Jean-Pierre

Configuration
  Host type:                    i686-pc-linux-gnu
  Special build flags:          build=release use-aspell
  C   Compiler:                 gcc
  C   Compiler LyX flags:
  C   Compiler flags:            -O2
  C++ Compiler:                 g++ (4.4.5)
  C++ Compiler LyX flags:
  C++ Compiler flags:            -O2
  Linker flags:
  Linker user flags:
  Qt 4 Frontend:
      Qt 4 version:             4.6.3
  Packaging:                    posix
  LyX binary dir:               /usr/local/bin
  LyX files dir:                /usr/local/share/lyx-2.0.2