Nicu Tofan wrote:
> My hope is also that it will become a new manual, but the decision about how
> it
> is presented to the user is up to the core developers, I guess. I'm usually
> against hiding the information, so a new entry in the help menu can't hurt, me
> thinks. :)

i'm not sure about help menu entry but the documentation itself will be included
in lyx sources for sure once you ask to include it (or some alpha version as
well
of course).
including something in menu imply some kind of commitment to keep it up-to-date
which will be difficult in long time range.

pavel