Richard Heck <rgheck <at> comcast.net> writes:

> LyX 2.0.3 source tarballs are available from:
>      http://frege.brown.edu/lyx/
> Please let me know if there are any difficulties. I'll plan to release
> late this week (Friday or Saturday) if there are not.

LyX compiles and installs fine on Debian Squeeze with this configuration:

LyX 2.0.3 (2012-02-19)
Built on Feb 19 2012, 18:07:24
Configuration
  Host type:                    i686-pc-linux-gnu
  Special build flags:          build=release use-aspell
  C   Compiler:                 gcc
  C   Compiler LyX flags:
  C   Compiler flags:            -O2
  C++ Compiler:                 g++ (4.4.5)
  C++ Compiler LyX flags:
  C++ Compiler flags:            -O2
  Linker flags:
  Linker user flags:
  Qt 4 Frontend:
      Qt 4 version:             4.6.3
  Packaging:                    posix
  LyX binary dir:               /usr/local/bin
  LyX files dir:                /usr/local/share/lyx-2.0.3

--
Jean-Pierre