Am 28.02.2012 12:06, schrieb Pavel Sanda:

The key question is - the source code and related stuff shared in our
svn? The idea was that we have single procedure and more people are
able to build identical installer. How does the code differ from
the 'current' official one?

It is the code that is in SVN trunk. It is a merge of Joost's and my installer. It has almost all features of both installers. I also added some more things like support for Gnumeric etc. It also contains some bugfixes. But as in every merge, the result will not be 1 + 2 = 3. Some of my features are replaced by a slightly different one from Joost and vice versa.

regards Uwe