From: lyx-devel@lists.lyx.org [lyx-devel@lists.lyx.org] on behalf of Richard
Heck [rgh...@comcast.net]
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2012 11:45 AM

>On 01/16/2012 11:14 AM, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
>> Le 16/01/2012 16:45, Richard Heck a écrit :
>>> So can you explain what this line would do? What is the lc field this is
>>> setting?
>>>
>>> I'll have to figure out how to make this sensitive to the language of
>>> the webpage.

>> I added a line to set lc (language code) to GB for now (in
>> farm/cookbook/LyX/paypal.php)
>
>> To make it sensitive to the language of the document, we have to find
>> out how to pass paramteres to pmwiki templates. It may be trivial, I
>> just do not know.

>I'll cc Christian. He presumably will know.

The English version has been working fine, but all of the other languages are
still directed to an English Paypal page. The other country codes are listed
here:
https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=developer/e_howto_api_nvp_country_codes
However, it looks like it's not straightforward to make the link sensitive to
the language of the webpage?

Scott