Hello JMarc, Lars, Christian,

since we moved to a new server for lyx.org I encountered the following problems:

- since the TRAC update the keyword settings for bug reports are lost. In the old TRAC we defined keywords and linked an explanation page to them. This assured that users could only enter one of our defined keywords and that we developers can easily search for bugs with certain keywords. Can this please be restored?

- editing the Wiki is now a nightmare because your are all time asked for a password. To reproduce enable cookies in your browser, go for example to http://wiki.lyx.org/Main/WikiSandbox and edit this page. Whenever you preview your changes or make any other action, you now have to enter a password. This is super annoying. At the old server you only had to enter the password once and then yo got a cookie so that you didn't have to enter it again and again.

- people send us updates to po-files and the documentation via the mail address po-upda...@lyx.org Unfortunately there is a size limit in attachments of emails sent to this address. Therefore almost all changes I recently got were truncated. It seems that the attachment limit is 634 kB but the po-files and also some documentation files are larger. Can the size limit therefore please be increased to 1 MB?

thanks and regards
Uwe