Le 21/03/2012 17:40, Richard Heck a écrit :
On 03/21/2012 11:09 AM, Jean-Pierre Chrétien wrote:
Pavel Sanda<sanda<at> lyx.org> writes:

No, its broken. Christian is slowly trying to recover. Pavel

Ok, I will wait then. Does he need help ? I'm running pmwikis for my
personal
needs (after seeing lyx wiki features :-)

Apparently, the problem is that the version of pmwiki we have doesn't
like the version of PHP we have. So the former needs to be upgraded. I
think Christian was hoping to get to it this weekend.

I had this one once, if the problem is that you have php5, I remember setting the name of the index.php file to index.php5 solved the problem... But as the site works, I guess that it is not so simple...

--
Jean-Pierre