> On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 15:21, LyX Ticket Tracker <t...@lyx.org> wrote:
> > New description:
> >
> >  Tracking things which remain unfinished from transation to new server and
> >  git.
> >
> >  1. Trac browsing of source code does not point to master, so we browse
> >  some old
> >    state. That means that all links saved elsewhere points to wrong
> >  places,
> >    eg. http://www.lyx.org/trac/browser/lyxgit/lib/layouttranslations shows
> >  12
> >    months old revision.
>
> This is not what I see.
>
>   Revision a2e8cb75, 34.5 KB checked in by Georg Baum <Georg.Baum@???>,
> 5 days ago (diff)

Aha, I got where is the problem. Just try now. Trac switches to branch
which was commited to lately. So now
http://www.lyx.org/trac/browser/lyxgit/lib/layouttranslations points to 2.0.x
and after while it will point to master and so on...  It would be better if it
shows master by default, but at least I understand whats going on...

> >  3. All links in LyX documentation pointing to our SVN tree are no more
> >  correct,
> >    see:  git grep lyx.org/trac |grep browser
>
> I am not sure who you expect to do this work...
>
> >  4. Official web pages contain SVN instead of Git links, namely
> >    http://www.lyx.org/HowToUseSVN
>
> Or this.

I think that people who triggered GIT transition should be responsible :)
That is most probably Abdel and/or Vincent.

> >  5. Wiki uploader is broken and no-one can upload new files.
>
> I thought that the wiki was in good shape now?

Wiki works, _Upload_ does not, just now we are discussing this with Christian
in background, I'll CC you.

Pavel