Good morning,

I'm using LyX for quite a while for writing bi-lingual documents, in both
Hebrew and English. In order to write such documents, I define one language
in documents->settings, and then, created a key-binding to "language
hebrew" [or, "language english"], and then invoke the shortcut in order to
toggle between the two language.

Since LyX 2.02, that was change: invoking "language <language-name>" dose
not toggle between languages, but switch into the specified language. The
change made the the usage of LyX for writing bi-lingual documents very
tiresome.

The code change is very simple:

int
src/Text3.cpp, Line 1924 (SVN version)
        toggleAndShow(cur, this, font, false);

should be change to

        toggleAndShow(cur, this, font, true); //true is the default
argument, so it can as well be left blank

The change was mad in:
http://www.lyx.org/trac/changeset/39735/lyxsvn/lyx-devel/trunk/src/Text3.cpp

But it it so simple, I can only assume that this behavior was deliberated.
If so, please, reconsider.

Thanks,
Ronen Abravanel