On May 24, 2012, at 8:26 PM, Jerry wrote:

> What would be the effects if any on LyX by upgrading my Qt installation from
> 4.7 to 4.8?
>
> Jerry

Oops--After reading the Ubuntu comments about the File Open dialog problem I
realized that I forgot to mention that I'm on OS X.

I'm wondering if the Qt folks have bothered to fix some of the problems this
time around that bedevil (at least) OS X users. Like contextual menus not
disappearing upon the second click unless the cursor is moved between clicks.
(Oh, why did I start down that path? 8^/ )

Jerry