Dear LyX Developers,

In the past few days, I've finally had some time to work on LyX ebook stuff.
However, I'm having a very strange problem.

On Mac OS X, I'm getting compiler errors for aspell. Of itself, this isn't so
strange (since I don't have Aspell installed on the system). What is strange,
though, is that I can't find a way to tell LyX to skip trying to compile ASpell
support. I've tried the standard method of

-DLYX_ASPELL=OFF

but that doesn't appear to do anything. It just goes ahead and tries to compile
it anyway. I tried to remove ASpellChecker.h and .cpp, but that caused the
system to complain that they weren't there.

How can I tell the build system to ignore ASpell support?

(I'm using cmake to create the make files.)

Cheers,

Rob