Le 23/08/2012 14:27, Scott Kostyshak a écrit :
I don't know how to dispatch a function to a buffer without first switching to
it:
                                                 vLv->setBuffer(b);
                                                 lyx::dispatch(funcToRun);

Is there a better way?

Also, it seems that LyX does not like having a dirty hidden buffer so it
prompts the user to save before re-hiding. I don't know how this would work if
it didn't have to switch to the buffer first. I think I even saw source code
somewhere that assumed that all hidden buffers were clean.

I'm traveling now and will send a new patch with the changes we discussed on
Monday.

Then I propose to simplify things a lot by only dispatching to visible buffers (for now). No more special parameter.