I do not see an obvious approach to solve this issue except
documenting the potential security problem in the manual. It exists in
all R-related applications, including R packages. I have seen people
collecting keywords like system() and file.remove(), but that is
apparently far from a perfect solution. Education is probably the only
way...

Regards,
Yihui
--