On Mon, 2012-10-22 at 02:32 +0200, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:
> Is that what this is?
>
> http://aprenderlyx.com/

Fascinating link.

It looks like a course about how to use LyX for writing a thesis. They
have five or six modules which covers creating a document, typesetting a
document, and entering mathematics. As part of their advanced plan, they
have support via phone and email. From the video, and site, though, it
looks to be editing support rather than "technical support."

Very interesting idea. Out of curiosity, do we have any idea how big
LyX's user base really is? The other day I saw someone using it to take
notes in a class, and I was elated. It's the first time I've seen
someone using it "in the wild" where I hadn't introduced them to the
program.

Cheers,

Rob