Le 20/01/2013 19:12, Scott Kostyshak a écrit :

The exported file type is shown where you suggest, but I think the
Short Name is what LyX understands and needs. You can test this out.
If you want to export to PDF (pdflatex), the following does not work:
$ lyx -e "PDF (pdflatex)" example.lyx
The following does:
$ lyx -e pdf2 example.lyx

Maybe the message needs clarification? You could say something like
<<To export to the file format shown in the field "Format", you can
pass LyX's name for that format, found in "short name".>>

You're right of course, I use frequentley export -e pdf myself, I should have remembered.

What do you think of
\t-e [--export] fmt\n
                  where fmt is the export format of choice. Look in\n
                  Tools->Preferences->File Handling->File Formats->Short Name\n
                  to see which parameter (which differs from the format name\n
                  in the File->Export menu) should be passed.\n
                  Note that the order of -e and -x switches matters.\n

--
Jean-Pierre