On 24/01/13 04:42, Scott Kostyshak wrote:
> I am trying to add an autotest for #8523, but how can I open a .lyx
> file that I need to reproduce the crash?
>
> Two solutions come to mind:
>
> 1. Allow for a macro [autotest-dir] that key-test.py will replace with
> the autotest directory.

As of now, when launched through run-tests.sh, the tests execute in a child
directory of the autotests/ folder, named after out-<name-of-test>/.

Therefore, this works:

TestBegin ../bug-8523.lyx > lyx-log.txt 2>&1

Though, the test should not try to modify the file (e.g., forcing Ctrl-S or
similar).

Also, don't know whether it works when launched through the cmake
infrastructure.

Would that suffice/work with cmake?

        T.