The API isn't open at this point, there's a simple integration that we made
available that you can see here:

https://spandex.io/api/simple-site-integration-post
https://spandex.io/api/simple-site-integration-get

But it's not sufficient for this use. We're still designing the API and are
hoping to be able to start opening up more relevant parts of it in a couple
of weeks. We'd be happy to hear your thoughts if you have suggestions as
well.

Best,
Gregori

On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 7:43 PM, Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira <
vini.ipsma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2013/4/19 Gregori Kanatzidis <kanatzid...@gmail.com>
>
>> I've posted in another thread about this, but my company
>> SpanDeX<http://spandex.io> is
>> opening up its API and all the OT stuff is already implemented and hosted.
>> If you're interested we could work with you to figure out how best to go
>> about it.
>>

> It sounds interesting.
>
> Is the API already open? Could you point us to the documentation?
> =)
>

> --
> Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira
> https://about.me/vinipsmaker