Op 1-5-2013 16:37, Kamal Garg schreef:

I know Only one way of pasting pictures in lyx, that is by selecting graphic option in toolbar.but simple way:ctrl+c(copying )and ctrl+v (paste)for image is not working.

Sir, if there is another way of doing the same,then let me know.

Please reply calmly, even if I say I don't completely understand your question.

I don't know of a way to paste a in LyX by "selecting graphic option in toolbar". For me, the "Insert Graphics" button will just open the "Insert graphics" dialog.

Please explain first:

- What are you trying to copy ?

- Where are you trying to copy from ? (From within LyX, from the explorer)

- Where are you trying to paste to ?

Vincent