On 05/01/2013 02:24 PM, Pavel Sanda wrote:
Kornel Benko wrote:
There is some weird numbering if editing MergedManulas.lyx, but the
trunk-version
does the same.
Apart from that, I could not reproduce.
It appears initially when you load master and from it you open child.
After some while of work the numbers get right. IIRC we were messing
with buffer update and some call is missing at load now...
I will try to bisect later today or tomorrow.

I have a bigger problem now, which also seems to be in trunk: copy-label-as-reference is broken.

For anyone about to try to make binaries, don't bother at this point. This will have to be fixed.

Richard