Hi Richard,

On Fri, 2013-05-03 at 00:35 -0500, Vanderbilt wrote:

> There is only one point in your comment that I'm not clear about; if
> I'm understanding you correctly, do you mean the community is not sure
> about whether to use signals/slots so I probably shouldn't include
> that part in my proposal? But Rob said we are using signals/slots;
> it's just the type of signals that is not clear (if I'm understanding
> him correctly). Could you clarify a little bit?

I apologize for the radio silence, I'm still struggling to get my
project wrapped up and delivered. It absolutely must be done today,
though. I will have time this afternoon/over the weekend to respond to
the signal/slot questions on the list.

I'll continue that conversation in the other thread.

Cheers,

Rob