JM

> Ben> (gdb) frame 6 #6 0x81d3111 in GetExtension (name=@0x84b3d18) at
> Ben> filetools.C:985 985 in filetools.C (gdb) print *(name.rep) $1 =
> Ben> {sz = 0, ref = 3019, res = 1, s = 0x836e988 ""} (gdb)
>
> Ben> Does this help?
>
> Yes, it did really. Another question: do you have an empty image (no
> file) in your document? Or is there another reason why GetExtension()
> is called with an empty string?

Hmmm, I hope not since it is the final copy of a consulting report.

I do have the habit of commenting out figures that I don't wan't in the final
report but are still useful for my information.  Can't recall if that is the
case here.

I guess regardless it still shouldn't happen.  It was fine with version 1.1.5
so it has to do with the recent changes.  I have had no problem with any other
file.  The only thing diffferent with this one is that I was using the RCS.
Don't know if this is responsible?

Ben