Le 19/09/2013 08:49, Hashini Senaratne a écrit :
Hello Jean-Marc,

- create a nice and tidy scroll/master repo with a few commits, or maybe
one for where we are now and one for removing insettabulat special code
once you got it right in testing.

Did you mean deleting current scroll/master and recreate one?

Yes, resetting all the changes that are there for now.

I was trying to figure out what has happened with vertical scrolling. This
problem has remained for a long time as I can see. The first point this
introduced was when using,
if (&cur.textRow() == &row)
What happens is what is doing inside cur.textRow() affects the vertical
scrolling. Will you be able to give me some hints? I think this bug make the
implementation of horrizontal scrolling worthless.

Good catch! I'll have a look.