Kornel wrote :

> The error message in the status line: 'Absolute filename expected.

Same here with the latest master, compiled as

Configuration
  Host type:                    x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
Special build flags: build=development warnings assertions stdlib-debug concept-checks use-aspell use-hunspell
  C++ Compiler:                 g++ (4.7)
  C++ Compiler LyX flags:
  C++ Compiler flags:           -Wextra -Wall   -g -O
  Linker flags:
  Linker user flags:
  Qt 4 Frontend:
      Qt 4 version:             4.8.2
  Packaging:                    posix
  LyX binary dir:               /usr/local/bin
  LyX files dir:                /usr/local/share/lyx-2.1.0dev

In addition, it happened twice that, after minimizing the LyX window, it reopens blank, and I have to kill the task. Current work is lost if changes were not saved. However, I can't reproduce this at will, but it is really boring as it means loss of data.

--
Jean-Pierre