Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
> 24/04/2014 17:12, Pavel Sanda:
>> Not a problem, was just joking. What would be actually nice is if you
>> could strip
>> from time to time unrelevant part of email exchanges you reply to ;)
>
> We have a problem with gmail users these days. Since gmail hides these long
> replies by default, people just let them in their messages... Maybe kmail
> has the same feature.

We are indeed progressing to better future. Major email provider in cz recently
decided that using ">" in replies become obsolete and all replies start with
just double quote it the very beginning and end of message making it impossible
to normally reply. Either you have to edit the whole message yourself so it's
clear what you reply to or you have to top post.

Maybe we should make another quantum leap and start using just pdf in our emails
as proposed in the very beginning of this thread :)

Pavel