Am Samstag, 10. Mai 2014 um 18:32:13, schrieb Abdelrazak Younes <you...@lyx.org>
> Hi guys,
>
> Just checked out feature/str-metrics and I got  some warning when running
> cmake:
>
> CMake Warning (dev) at src/CMakeLists.txt:106 (add_executable):
>   Policy CMP0028 is not set: Double colon in target name means ALIAS or
>   IMPORTED target.  Run "cmake --help-policy CMP0028" for policy details.
>   Use the cmake_policy command to set the policy and suppress this warning.
>
>   Target "lyx2.2" links to target "Qt5::Concurrent" but the target was not
>   found.  Perhaps a find_package() call is missing for an IMPORTED target,
> or
>   an ALIAS target is missing?
> This warning is for project developers.  Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.

I don't see it. But I don't have Qt5 anyway.
Could you display the command arguments of add_executable on line 106?

        message(STATUS  ${_lyx}
        ${WIN32_CONSOLE}
        ${LYX_BUILD_BUNDLE}
        ${lyx_sources}
        ${lyx_headers}
        ${vld_files}
        ${FILE_RC}
        ${lyx_info_files}
        ${lyx_cmake_files}
        ${OSX_BUNDLE_FILES}
        )

To see, where is the colon inserted?

> By the way, I just run "cmake .." without any argument, is this good enough
> those days?

No. But since some values will be used from cache, so it may fit.

Rebuilding with saved values should be done by
        # make rebuild_cache
in the build directory.

> Abdel.

        Kornel