11/05/2014 23:31, Guy Rutenberg:
I did some initial testing and came up with the following wrong
behavior: When in RTL mode (i.e. settng the document language to hebrew)
and typing some narrow characters such as ו (vav) or even the English
`i` slightly moves the right margin to the left. By typing consecutive
"narrow" characters this movement is significant.

Typing wide characters has the opposite effect: The margin moves to the
right.

I've attached a screenshot. All the lines should be aligned the same,
however different character width shift the margin differently (there
should be no shift at all).

Hello Guy,

Thanks a lot for your tests. This effect is very weird. Could you create a bug, maybe with an example file since I can't type Hebrew characters :) I have to track correctly all the bugs that got reported.