Hello,

While translating the Beamer manual in French, I get a lot of new shortcut
conflicts due to the dynamical menus feature. The new menu items clash with
shortcuts which have been valid with a "common" use of LyX.

I see that a lot of underlined letter shortcuts coexist with "top level
shortcuts". Would it be safe to simply remove all these redundant letter
shortcuts, to free new letters. This could be done in the English po file as
well, in order to remove mismatches when using pocheck.pl.

BTW, where are the top level shortcuts defined ?

--
Jean-Pierre