Christian Ridderström <christian.ridderstrom <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>

> A long time ago (2012) I tried setting up an FTP server but couldn't get
it to work in a fashion I felt was secure enough. But now during my vacation
I've had time to try again in peace and quiet. And it seems I've got it working.

Great that you could find some time to improve the wiki.
If you have still some time available, could you have a look at the lyx web
site as well ?
There has been at some time a regression which I find awkward: when you were
in the site on some English page e.g., when you clicked on one of the
language flags, you went in the same page in the new language. Now you get
at the home page insread. It's not very boring if the page is in the left
sidebar, more if the pag is somewhere in the tree.

--
Jean-Pierre