Am 09.11.2014 um 21:01 schrieb Richard Heck:

Seems fine to me. How does this interact with the other boxes we support?

This will be independent of our box dialog/inset because the graphic boxes can contain almost everything and these boxes are to modify its content while the other boxes are there to either prevent modifications like makebox or to decorate the content like framebox. Furthermore providing also scaling and rotating in the box dialog make it overcrowded and we then need to handle dozesns of complicated cases, for example when a user only wants a rotation without putting the content into a makebox or minipage or he want to put it in a minipage and rotate the minipage...

Btw. there exist colored versions of \fbox and \framebox. It is on my todo list to add support for that to the existing box dialog/inset but this will require much development time I don't have atm.

regards Uwe