On 18/03/2015 11:39, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
Le 18/03/2015 08:30, Uwe Stöhr a écrit :
Within the last 2 weeks a commit lead to these new compiler warnings:
(The same that I constantly report here. I am wondering why the appear
so often with recent commits.)

The warnings should be gone now. Please confirm.

THis uses integer arithmetic now and therefore Abdel's port to Raspberry should become snappier :)

Well, I hope that, by the time I come back to LyX development, Raspberry will not support already 128 floating point arithmetic :-)

Cheers,
Abdel.