Hi,

I think this is a bug. Could someone please reproduce this before I fill a
report. See attachments.

Document class: KOMA-script article, biblatex bibliography, biber backend

Inserting a reference entry that has *two authors* results in an intext
citation *Author et al.* in the LyX interface.

The pdf output however is produced as expected as *Author A and Author B*.

Cheers!

% This file was created with JabRef 2.10.
% Encoding: UTF-8

@Article{ReeGar03,
  Title                    = {Analysing competence: Gender and identity at work},
  Author                   = {Bronwen Rees and Elizabeth Garnsey},
  Journal                  = {Gender, Work \& Organization},
  Year                     = {2003},
  Number                   = {5},
  Pages                    = {551--578},
  Volume                   = {10}