On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 10:36 AM, Scott Kostyshak <skost...@lyx.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 5:32 AM, Jürgen Spitzmüller <sp...@lyx.org> wrote:

>> Could we do it like this: Add a button to the error dialog "Show Output
>> anyway" and only display the PDF is this is pressed?

Do you mean the LaTeX Errors dialog or a separate error dialog? If you
mean the LaTeX Errors dialog, it should be noted there are some cases
where there is an error but the LaTeX Errors dialog does not show
(e.g. because of a parsing bug). For example, this happened with
templates/ACM-sigplan.lyx before the fix in 0a6120cb. I am fine with
ignoring these cases because they should be rare, but I just wanted to
mention this.

Scott