Scott Kostyshak wrote:
> In View > Messages Pane, I would like to improve the vertical size
> policy such that the text of the radio buttons is not truncated at the
> minimum height, as it is in the attached screenshot.

I can't reproduce your screenshot here (qt 4.8.5).

> Does anyone know the correct way to do this? I can succeed if I
> hardcode a height, but that does not seem like a good idea.

Hardcoding vertical size? If I use different font or qt theme on my system then
it will break.
Size policies should fix that, but I remember getting quite a headache from
trying to fix
this dialog so the vertical size does not get way too big ;)

Pavel