On 05/14/15 16:25, hatim ali wrote:
Dear lyx team
Thank you for good job.
I used lyx 2.2 with ubuntu.
When i start lyx then dropdown any menu like File, Edit, Insert, i got
shaded commands, i mean the first 3 or 4 command in the list ( enable )
but others was disbale ( shaded - unable to click).
To resolve this problem, must change lyx interface language from
Preferences... > save, then retern to default languge then save.

Best regards

Dear Ali,

Could this be your problem? https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lyx/+bug/1430059

If so, then it is a bug with indicator-appmenu. I proposed a patch two weeks ago and we are waiting for the developer to look at it. In the meanwhile you'll find a workaround to disable the appmenu.

Best
Guillaume