Am 04.06.2015 um 18:12 schrieb Georg Baum:

It is forbidden to update layouttranslations in a stable release, and if an
update is done in master it must not be done by hand,

Richard kindly already reverted it.

However, I don't understand all this complicated stuff anymore. The file states I should run
"make ../lib/layouttranslations' in po"

What does it mean? Should i go to the folder "po" and then execute this as command line command? This does not work here.

Why do we have a single pt_BR translation in layouttranslations in the 2.1.x branch if a modification is not allowed. pt_BR is new in branch for LyX 2.1.4 so there was definitely a change of the file.

I just asked Hatim to translate the strings in this file because he was suffering from missing translations there.

regards Uwe