Le 23/06/2015 10:46, Enrico Forestieri a écrit :
On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 11:18:56AM +0200, Enrico Forestieri wrote:
On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 02:44:00AM +0100, Guillaume M-M wrote:

Still there at cd046f0e (master). But here's the trace I get when it crashes
right at the first Ctrl+C:

I doubt this has anything to do with the recent changes as I can also
reproduce the crash with 2.1.3.

BTW, the backtrace you show is what lyx spits out automatically. I don't
know from which thread that backtrace is taken (I also am very skeptical
about this kde-ish automatic bt thingie), but if you directly run lyx
with gdb, you would get the following (more appropriate) backtrace:

Thank you for the info (the above one-line traces came from gdb).

Indeed, this has to do with the general problem of copying macros and
how the various structures are carried on when copying.

OK for the fact that this is not a regression, but why should it be different depending on whether preview is on or off?

The attached patch avoids the crash for me (at least I don't get any
crash even after hitting Ctrl+C one hundred times).

Yes, I confirm, thank you.