Le 25/07/2015 11:21, Enrico Forestieri a écrit :
On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 11:14:54AM -0400, Richard Heck wrote:

On 07/22/2015 06:05 AM, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

PS: I know that I broke the weird 'break but keep justified' symbol. In
any case, if we keep this patch, it is better to actually keep the row
justified rather to indicate this with a cryptic sign.

Yes, I agree.

Instead, I do not agree. LaTeX will adjust all previous lines such that
the final result is not as horrible as it would be in LyX with words
separated by an awful amount of space. This already occurs in a number of
cases and it is better to not increase such number.
Please, let the useful 'break but keep justified' symbol stay or think
of something effective. Thanks.

In addition, applying justification to denote the meaning of the symbol 'break but keep justified' would conflict with the option Document settings > Text layout > (Not) Use justification in the LyX window. It happens that not everybody likes that the text moves around in an unpredictable manner when writing and deactivate the display of justification.