Le 02/08/2015 02:38, Richard Heck a écrit :
On 08/01/2015 04:37 PM, Pavel Sanda wrote:
Guillaume Munch wrote:
+    const int long_delay = 400;
+    const int short_delay = 40;
So we will regenerate paragraph each 40ms no matter whether user
typed/moved with the cursor
or this gets triggered only after user action?

I believe the latter.

Richard

It is the former. I did not change this particular behaviour of the code.

More precisely, currently it is generated with each action/movement while with the patch it is only after 40ms at rest. The 40ms are meant to be longer than the keyboard repetition. This is to avoid generating the paragraph repeatedly when holding the arrow keys, while having no apparent delay in the feedback when typing.

(After some more tests I find that 60ms would be better. Any opinion on the appropriate delay?)