Le 23/10/2015 16:55, Paul A. Rubin a écrit :
Hi all,

Is there any plan afoot to incorporate changebars in the output (when
change tracking and show changes in output are enabled) in a forthcoming
version of LyX?

I've cobbled together a module for it (public repo at
https://gitlab.msu.edu/LyX/changebars) and tested it against LyX 2.1.4.
It works with several output formats but /not/ with dvipdfm or XeTeX
(don't know why). Also, if you have dvipost.sty installed (and if LyX
found it during configuration), LyX inserts dvipost commands that
royally screw up the display of the changes, as well as blocking display
of the changebars.

If someone wants to bundle it with a future LyX version, you have my
blessing. If not, I'll link it from the wiki (barring objections).

Cheers,
Paul

Dear Paul,

I had a look and I had to click a few times before finding the relevant files. Can you please send the files to the list? (I think it's just the .module file right?) This looks good except that you should use "Require changebar" instead of \usepackage{changebar}. But I am not an expert for layout files for please send it to the list so others can comment.

Guillaume