Am Dienstag, 3. November 2015 um 15:32:34, schrieb Guillaume Munch
<g...@lyx.org>
> Le 03/11/2015 07:35, Kornel Benko a écrit :
> > Am Dienstag, 3. November 2015 um 04:57:45, schrieb Guillaume Munch
> > <g...@lyx.org>
> >> commit f441590c8e0b5e970fbdd656198ec4993dfecb43
> >> Author: Guillaume Munch <g...@lyx.org>
> >> Date:   Mon Nov 2 18:19:40 2015 +0000
> >>
> >>      Add "Open Containing Directory" button to the log dialog (#9211,
> >> #9834)
> >>
> >>      It takes the place of the "Copy to Clipboard" button which was
> >> redundant.
> >>

> > The 'Open Containing Directory' button displays an empty window here.
> > The displayed path is correct, but the window looks like it belongs to
> > 'gvim' (text editor).
> >
> > Is this really intended?
> >

> Please test again at a0783e15. But if the displayed path is really
> correct, I am afraid it does not fix it.
>
> If after that it still opens gvim, there isn't much that can be done on
> the programmer's side since Qt is supposed to handle things. It seems
> to be the recommended cross-platform method to open a directory. Then it
> might be a configuration issue on your side. For instance, what does
> "xdg-open <directory>" achieve on your system?

It is the same, opens with gvim. But in the mean time I learned a new gvim
command ':Ex[plore]', which
shows the content of this directory. And one can select files (e.g. click on
filenames) and open them.

For me it is OK ...

> Guillaume

        Kornel